Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

JMS: publish the messages to a topic and have different consumers to read from the topic

JMS: publish the messages to a topic and have different consumers to read from the topic

New Contributor

Hi,

I have requirement where I need to publish messages to JMS and have multiple consumers to consume and process the same message. so, I created a topic and started posted messages to the topic using publishJms process in Nifi. I configured three JMSConsumer processors to consume the data from above topic.

I observe that the messages that posted to the topic are getting consumed by any of the only one consumers.

I would like to know if it is possible to have setup as per my requirement using publishJMS and ConsumeJMS or any other processors in Nifi.

Required setup is: I will be posting the messages to some topic or queue and I would like to have multiple consumers to do different tasks for each message, so multiple consumers should be able to consume all the messages from above topic or queue.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here