Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Jmeter error occurred while running jmeter.bat

Jmeter error occurred while running jmeter.bat

New Contributor
0favorite

just download and extracted jmeter on my pc. when i do double click jmeter.bat, this error occurred

An error occurred: class com.google.common.collect.AbstractMapBasedMultimap over
rides final method setMap.(Ljava/util/Map;)V
errorlevel=1
Press any key to continue . . .

why the jmeter has to do with com.google.common.collect.AbstractMapBasedMultimap. any idea what is wrong with my environment?

im using apache-jmeter-2.11 and java version "1.7.0_51"

i have also extracted 5 plugins: standard set, extras with lib set, extras set, WebDriver set and Hadoop set.

updated:

i sort of found out the problem. It is because i din't extract the plugins in correct order.

it must follow this order: Extras > ExtrasLib > Hadoop > Standard > WebDriver when extracting the plugins into jmeter directory. Then the jmeter can be started without error.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Jmeter error occurred while running jmeter.bat

New Contributor

Hello Leviya.bl , Thanks for asking this Question... Because i am also Getting Same type of Error while Running JMeter.bat... Please Let us Know if u find the ans it will be helpfull for Jmeter Learners...

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here