Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise

KERBEROS SERVICES DONT START

KERBEROS SERVICES DONT START

Good afternoon guys, I am having problems with Kerberos again, I have already re-created my lab cluster, I no longer know what to do. The problem is the following I was able to put the ambari in the domain, all the options of the kerberos executed in the correct way. But when Hadoop will "Kerberize" the services, they stop working and do not go up. I ran rollback of the server settings, and returned the services at the time of implementation. I need help to run Kerberus correctly, I do not know what else to do, someone could help me in detail I'm still new to the Hadoop solution, and i have hadoop 2.6.2.0 and Ambari 2.5.1.0 .

Best Regards,

Rui Ornellas Junior

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: KERBEROS SERVICES DONT START

Error is

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/var/lib/ambari-agent/cache/common-services/HDFS/2.1.0.2.0/package/scripts/datanode.py", line 161, in <module>
    DataNode().execute()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/resource_management/libraries/script/script.py", line 329, in execute
    method(env)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/resource_management/libraries/script/script.py", line 850, in restart
    self.start(env, upgrade_type=upgrade_type)
  File "/var/lib/ambari-agent/cache/common-services/HDFS/2.1.0.2.0/package/scripts/datanode.py", line 67, in start
    datanode(action="start")
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/ambari_commons/os_family_impl.py", line 89, in thunk
    return fn(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/var/lib/ambari-agent/cache/common-services/HDFS/2.1.0.2.0/package/scripts/hdfs_datanode.py", line 68, in datanode
    create_log_dir=True
  File "/var/lib/ambari-agent/cache/common-services/HDFS/2.1.0.2.0/package/scripts/utils.py", line 274, in service
    Execute(daemon_cmd, not_if=process_id_exists_command, environment=hadoop_env_exports)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/resource_management/core/base.py", line 155, in __init__
    self.env.run()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/resource_management/core/environment.py", line 160, in run
    self.run_action(resource, action)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/resource_management/core/environment.py", line 124, in run_action
    provider_action()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/resource_management/core/providers/system.py", line 262, in action_run
    tries=self.resource.tries, try_sleep=self.resource.try_sleep)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/resource_management/core/shell.py", line 72, in inner
    result = function(command, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/resource_management/core/shell.py", line 102, in checked_call
    tries=tries, try_sleep=try_sleep, timeout_kill_strategy=timeout_kill_strategy)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/resource_management/core/shell.py", line 150, in _call_wrapper
    result = _call(command, **kwargs_copy)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/resource_management/core/shell.py", line 303, in _call
    raise ExecutionFailed(err_msg, code, out, err) 

resource_management.core.exceptions.ExecutionFailed: Execution of 'ambari-sudo.sh -H -E /usr/hdp/current/hadoop-client/sbin/hadoop-daemon.sh --config /usr/hdp/current/hadoop-client/conf start datanode' returned 1. starting datanode, logging to /var/log/hadoop/hdfs/hadoop-hdfs-datanode-hadoop-server01.cetax.corp.out

Highlighted

Mentor

@Rui Ornellas Junior

Are you using linux or windows server for the KDC server?

Highlighted

@Geoffrey Shelton Okot

Im using Windows, and my Domain level is Windows 2008 R2.

Highlighted

Mentor

@Rui Ornellas Junior

I am not sure I understand your setup.

Are you trying to integrate MIT KDC with AD ?

What documentation did you follow for the kerberos setup?

Can you describe your cluster setup?

Number of node and their distribution (Master,Slave etc)

Helpful to have the HDP/Ambari versions too

What option of kerberos setup did you execute correctly as stated in your initial posting? Please help me understand to help you better