Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise

Launcher ERROR, reason: Main class [org.apache.oozie.action.hadoop.SqoopMain], exit code [1]

Launcher ERROR, reason: Main class [org.apache.oozie.action.hadoop.SqoopMain], exit code [1]

New Contributor

i have schedule a sqoop job(import data from mysql to hive) in oozie workflow.xml and its is running fine. but after some time it throws an error like

1. No job jar file set. User classes may not be found. See Job or Job#setJar(String).

2. Launcher ERROR, reason: Main class [org.apache.oozie.action.hadoop.SqoopMain], exit code [1]

I have searched many sites and found it is due to lib issue. so i have placed all required jar files inside share lib including jdbc connector jar and provided path in oozie. but its still throwing same error. i didn't get any idea on how to resolve that.

Any suggestion would be really helpfull.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Launcher ERROR, reason: Main class [org.apache.oozie.action.hadoop.SqoopMain], exit code [1]

Contributor

@Praveen Kumar Can you check Oozie launcher job and get the sqoopmapreduce application id and then check that logs? Or you can attach the log to the thread.