Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

ListFile processor not looking for new files added to source folder

ListFile processor not looking for new files added to source folder

New Contributor

Hi,

I have a flow where ListFile processor listens the new files from the source folder and processes the files in the next steps. What I observed is ListFile processor listens all the new files from source fine but all of sudden after few days (after some unexpected time) the processor stops listening to the new files. When I check the "view state", it shows the old timestamp as processed even though there are new files after that timestamp. I also dont see any errors at the processor level and in Nifi logs too I am unable to trace the error at ListFile processor.

I would like to get some help to figure out why the ListFile processor stopped listening for new files in the source folder. Any tips to troubleshoot will be much appreciated.

Note: restarting the nifi brings back the processor work normally. We are seeing the issue frequently after some unexpected time.