Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Check out our newest addition to the community, the Cloudera Innovation Accelerator group hub.

ListenUDP Issue,NiFi ListenUDP Issue

New Contributor

I am trying to setup a ListenUDP processor to have data sent to it. I setup the network interface and port and I guess I had to connect up another processor to it so I added a putfile processor and connected the 2. When I try to start the ListenUDP I get an error saying that it can't be started because no processors are selected. What does this mean??

I am trying to setup a ListenUDP processor so that I can see the bytecount increase when I send data to it. I setup the Network interface and the port and I guess I had to create a processor that connected to it so I created a putfile processor and connected the ListenUDP to the putfile processor. When I select start, I get the error that it can't be started because no processors are selected. What does that mean?

1 REPLY 1

If you are pressing the start button from the palette on the left, then you first need to have the processor selected that you want to start, when its selected there will be a border around it.

Alternatively you can right-click on a processor and select start from the menu.

If this doesn't help, please post a screen shot of your flow to help us debug the problem.