Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Load data into Netezza using Nifi

Highlighted

Load data into Netezza using Nifi

Expert Contributor

I am guessing the PuSql processor should be able to load the data to Netezza - but wanted to check if anyone has implemented this..

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: Load data into Netezza using Nifi

Expert Contributor

@hduraiswamy Not implemented but Since Netezza is build over postgres , I belive you can use PutSql to load data into Netezza

Re: Load data into Netezza using Nifi

Explorer

I have seen some Netezza use cases on Apache NIFI mailing list. One example from @Matt Burgess is:

1) Start with a ListFile processor to locate the filenames of the files you want to load into netezza 2) Send to a ReplaceText processor, where you replace the entire contents of the flow file with: insert into MYTABLE select * FROM EXTERNAL '${filename}' USING (<JDBC Options>) ; Note I’m using Expression Language to refer to the “filename” attribute. Each incoming flow file will have that attribute set to one of the files found by the ListFile processor. 3) Send to a PutSQL processor. Your SQL statement(s) are complete at this point so you don’t need arguments, parameters, etc.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here