Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

May someone teach me how to re-register exam please? I got problems.

Dear Sir / Madam

I would like to retake the exam CCB-400. I didn't pass it in June 2015, but pass another exam CCAH in Innovative Exams.

When I tried to purchase the exam, it showed error message as "You already have an enrollment active for this item".

I couldn't find any right button or link on that page.

Then, when I tried to register an exam on Innovative Exams (sign in ready), it showed another error message as

"You are not eligible to take this exam. You can only view locations or availability.

If you would like to check location and time availability, please click "Next" again.

You are not currently eligible to take this exam or have not met all requirements to take this exam. Please speak with your exam sponsor for information about eligibility requirements for this exam . or"

I couldn't find any way to retake exam. May someone teach me how to re-register exam please? Thank you very much!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rising Star
Hello,

Can you please write into certification@cloudera.com stating the same so I can get this issue fixed for you? I will need your name and email address.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

New Contributor

I was unable to launch the exam that I have scheduled for online. Thinking they would not refund me I purchased another test registration but it was for the wrong test. It was for an in person test which I can’t even attend because it is so far away. There are no testing locations near me. The closest one is over 100 miles away. I would like to get a refund for that since there are no testing centers. I would also like to become eligible to reschedule my online test that I originally purchased. The website is very confusing and I had a hard time locating the test. By the time I located it then said my browser was not compatible. And then download it another browser and it still would not work. I continue to deactivate certain security features. I was unable to figure out what I did wrong until it was too late. Then I accidentally purchased the wrong test thinking it was the online test since I thought I was not going to be able to get a refund. After reading the rules I thought well I’ll just have to pay for another test sadly. I would appreciate it if you could please refund me the $55 for the in person test and make me eligible to reschedule my online test that I purchased Earlier this week. 

Community Manager

@malomortum Your best course of action is to email certification@cloudera.com. The certification team will then look into the incident and reply to you directly.

@Dgati, can you please help? 

Regards,

Vidya Sargur,
Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.
Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Expert Contributor

Hello @VidyaSargur,

Thanks for looping me in.

Actually, this user already sent an email to our Certification Team back on Oct 1st. It turned out they did not purchase a Cloudera Certification Exam, and were having issues with a different provider's different certification exam launch.

Thanks!