Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

May someone teach me how to re-register exam please? I got problems.

Dear Sir / Madam

I would like to retake the exam CCB-400. I didn't pass it in June 2015, but pass another exam CCAH in Innovative Exams.

When I tried to purchase the exam, it showed error message as "You already have an enrollment active for this item".

I couldn't find any right button or link on that page.

Then, when I tried to register an exam on Innovative Exams (sign in ready), it showed another error message as

"You are not eligible to take this exam. You can only view locations or availability.

If you would like to check location and time availability, please click "Next" again.

You are not currently eligible to take this exam or have not met all requirements to take this exam. Please speak with your exam sponsor for information about eligibility requirements for this exam . or"

I couldn't find any way to retake exam. May someone teach me how to re-register exam please? Thank you very much!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rising Star
Hello,

Can you please write into certification@cloudera.com stating the same so I can get this issue fixed for you? I will need your name and email address.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

Rising Star
Hello,

Can you please write into certification@cloudera.com stating the same so I can get this issue fixed for you? I will need your name and email address.

Thanks,

Dear Dmichaels,

Thank you very much for your kind help!

I just did exactly what you memtioned, sending the e-mail to certification@cloudera.com with the same content.

I deeply appreciate your kind help.

Yours faithfully,

Chao-Kang Chen

New Contributor

I have the same issue. I have sent an email to certification@cloudera.com few weeks back but without any luck. I did't get any reply and the problem still exists

Please help

Community Manager

Hi @pradeepp12 I have emailed my contact on the certification team to look into your situation. Since it is a holiday weekend in the US you may not hear anything back until Tuesday or Wednesday. Let me know if you don't hear back. 

Cy Jervis, Manager, Community Program
Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

New Contributor

I am getting same message "You already have an enrollment active for this item". can someone please help me?

Community Manager

Hi @gusaihetal,

Have you emailed certification@cloudera.com about this yet. They are your best point of contact. 

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.

New Contributor

Yes, I did but is there any other way I can register for certification  today?

Community Manager

The certifiction team advised that they just replied to your email before I contacted them. Please check your inbox and spam folder just in case. 

New Contributor

Thnaks for prompt response , issue resolved.