Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

MergeContent to PutEmail Isssues

Highlighted

MergeContent to PutEmail Isssues

New Contributor

I want to configure the mergecontent processor so that when it flows to the putemail processor, it lists all the individual flowfiles within the email that it sends out. As of now I am getting just one line of text from the putemail and it has one line of text "

Greetings, 172927055__________ has failed to load in into ______________________ at but succesfully loaded into HDFS"

I would like to receive a list of files that failed to load, not just one new flowfile number.

Please help.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: MergeContent to PutEmail Isssues

Community Manager

The above was originally posted in the Community Help track. On Sat May 11 03:07 UTC 2019, the HCC moderation staff moved it to the Data Ingestion & Streaming track. The Community Help track is intended for questions about using the HCC site itself.

Re: MergeContent to PutEmail Isssues

@Louis Ballgae

To get the list of files in a merged file, you could make a call via the NiFi Rest api, using the uuid of the merged flow file, to get the provenance information for that flow file and this would contain the list of files in the merged flow file. You could then add that information to the email message being sent.