I've successfully enabled kerberos on my cluster. All the services are running correctly.
- My ambari server is running with root user. So,i resecured my cluster with root@MYREALM and made all the necessary configurations by following this link:
- I've also enabled SPNEGO authentication for Hadoop by following these links:
- I'm working on local domain. So, i've not FQDN. My cluster is composed of two hosts whose hostnames are ambari and ambari-slave1. Hence, i didn't set hadoop.http.authentication.cookie.domain in Custom core-site.
- I've enabled browser access to a SPNEGO-enabled web UI by following this link:
https://docs.hortonworks.com/HDPDocuments/Ambari-184.108.40.206/bk_ambari-security/content/enabling_browser.... At this step, i've skipped 1. 2. and 3. because my kerberos is already installed and automatically configured. The 4. sub-step is done as mentioned in step.png.
My question are:
- Which eventual steps are missed?
- How can i resolve this issue?
I'm really stuck at this final step of securing my cluster. I'll be grateful if someone could help me.