Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise

NIFI and Drill issue after reboot

New Contributor

I'm fairly new at using NIFI and Drill and i'm having an issue after rebooting my linux host.

Nifi(1.12.1) and Drill(1.17.0) are default installed and reside on the same machine.
In my Nifi flow i have a ExecuteSQLRecord-processor which uses the following controller service:

ControllerDetailsDrill.PNG

before the reboot (and the reboot before) everything worked.
now i get the error:
 2021-03-30 07:31:45,583 ERROR [Timer-Driven Process Thread-1] o.a.n.p.standard.ExecuteSQLRecord ExecuteSQLRecord[id=d9273bc5-a565-1f89-ac0d-cdf1b4923fb4] ExecuteSQLRecord[id=d9273bc5-a565-1f89-ac0d-cdf1b4
{{ 923fb4] failed to process session due to java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: oadd.org.apache.drill.exec.memory.RootAllocator (initialization failure); Processor Administratively Yielded for 1 sec: java.lang.N}}
{{ oClassDefFoundError: oadd.org.apache.drill.exec.memory.RootAllocator (initialization failure)}}
{{ java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: oadd.org.apache.drill.exec.memory.RootAllocator (initialization failure)}}
{{ at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initializationAlreadyFailed(J9VMInternals.java:97)}}
{{ at oadd.org.apache.drill.exec.memory.RootAllocatorFactory.newRoot(RootAllocatorFactory.java:45)}}
{{ at oadd.org.apache.drill.exec.memory.RootAllocatorFactory.newRoot(RootAllocatorFactory.java:40)}}
{{ at org.apache.drill.jdbc.impl.DrillConnectionImpl.<init>(DrillConnectionImpl.java:155)}}
{{ at org.apache.drill.jdbc.impl.DrillJdbc41Factory.newDrillConnection(DrillJdbc41Factory.java:67)}}
{{ at org.apache.drill.jdbc.impl.DrillFactory.newConnection(DrillFactory.java:67)}}