Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

NIFI:what kind of file can reitrive getFile processor?

NIFI:what kind of file can reitrive getFile processor?

New Contributor

I have to use GetFile processor logic in my custom processor, and what i have mentioned is that it can't reitreive the files with the same name (several times) , for example if i have file with name 1.xml in folder and then i get it by getFile processor (in case i send back this file to the same folder again and make some operations on the content of 1.xml ) it isn't possible to reitreive the fail by getFile processor any more

1. i want to know if it is processor's natural, normal reaction or there is something wrong with my custom processor code?
    i don't want my processor to pay attention to the files state and it's filename (I want my processor to get all files from certain directory regerdless it's name) how can i change this part of my custom nifi code?
1 REPLY 1

Re: NIFI:what kind of file can reitrive getFile processor?

Super Guru

there's logic to not reload the same file, but you can change that to check based on timeand there are a few other file processor options. see the docs

https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/components/org.apache.nifi/nifi-standard-nar/1.4.0/org.apache...