We had reinstalled the Navigator service, but it's not working anymore. If i go to the :7187 address, it keeps saying: Navigator upgrade complete .. Continue.
I pressed a dozen times on Continue, and it's not working.
Hi @RonHartman ,
May I please know some background about your cluster by asking some questions?
1) What is your current Cloudera Manager version?
2) Did you recently do an upgrade of Cloudera Manager and Navigator? If so, what was the old version?
3) What is the reason behind of reinstalling Navigator service?
4) Before reinstalling, was the Navigator UI working?
5) What is your size of your Navigator data dir (Search the"Navigator Metadata Server Storage Dir" from CM UI) ?
6) What is the Java Heap Size you have set for Navigator Metadata Server?
If possible, please send some latest log snippets from the Navigator Metadata Server role log for us to review. The log can be found at:
Look for "Navigator Metadata Server Log Directory" in CM and go to the NAVMS host to get the log.
@rohini Hi! As this is an older post, you would have a better chance of receiving a resolution by starting a new thread. This will also be an opportunity to provide details specific to your environment that could aid others in assisting you with a more accurate answer to your question. You can link this thread as a reference in your new post. Thanks!