Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise

NiFi Flow configuration history failed to capture one of the events of stopping of processor

Contributor

Hi All,

Thanks a lot to this awesome community.

I observing a weird behavior in my prod template. Someone stopped the publishkafka processor and thus the queue backed up, I got a notification and tried to find out who stopped it from global menu --> flow configuration history --> filter on uuid of that processor.

But it did not show who stopped it? What happened? I am clueless, for auditng purpose it is important.

atatched is the image

Thanks a lot

Dhieru

77591-histrort-issue.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Master Guru
@dhieru singh

-

The most likely reason a "Stop" action was not found is because the processor was stopped as a result of a stop action taken against the Process Group in which this processor exists. This is a known bug outlined here:
-
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-4997
-

Thank you,

Matt

-

When an "Answer" addresses/solves your question, please select "Accept" beneath that answer. This encourages user participation in this forum.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Master Guru
@dhieru singh

-

The most likely reason a "Stop" action was not found is because the processor was stopped as a result of a stop action taken against the Process Group in which this processor exists. This is a known bug outlined here:
-
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-4997
-

Thank you,

Matt

-

When an "Answer" addresses/solves your question, please select "Accept" beneath that answer. This encourages user participation in this forum.

Contributor

@Matt Clarke Thanks that makes sense, anny idea if it is fixed in nifi1.6 because I checked the link it says "Resolved", I read it again, it will be fixed in nifi.17

Appreciate your help

Dhieru

Master Guru

@dhieru singh

The Jira lists the fix as being addressed in Apache NiFi 1.7.0 which has not been released yet.

-

Thanks,

Matt