Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

NiFi | Is there any way in NiFi local while shutdown the system is should be working always 24*7 ?

Rising Star

Hi,

I installed NiFi 16.6 is my local system. I want, the NiFi should be working in background after shutdown the system and again starting the system we can directly open it through browser. No need to start again and again.

So is there any way in NiFi so that i can make it 24*7 up-time.

Help would be great appreciated.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Super Mentor
@Surendra Shringi

I am really not sure what NiFi version you are running. There is no version 16.6. I apologize if i am not following your questions completely. If you shutdown a system, nothing will be running on that system.

-

Are you asking if NiFi can be setup so that on system reboot/startup the NiFi service is auto-started?

If that is the case, then the answer is yes.

https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/getting-started.html#installing-as-a-service

-

Thank you,

Matt

-

If you found this Answer addressed your original question, please take a moment to login and click "Accept" below the answer.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Super Mentor
@Surendra Shringi

I am really not sure what NiFi version you are running. There is no version 16.6. I apologize if i am not following your questions completely. If you shutdown a system, nothing will be running on that system.

-

Are you asking if NiFi can be setup so that on system reboot/startup the NiFi service is auto-started?

If that is the case, then the answer is yes.

https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/getting-started.html#installing-as-a-service

-

Thank you,

Matt

-

If you found this Answer addressed your original question, please take a moment to login and click "Accept" below the answer.

Rising Star

sorry @Matt Clarke thanks for quick response.

I was missed to put dot(.). I am using NiFi version 1.6.0. And my question is same which you posted.

Rising Star

Thanks for such a nice community. I run bin/nifi.sh run and now i am able to run NiFi in background. Thanks @Matt Clarke