Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

NiFi putHDFS/ListHDFS socket timeout issue

NiFi putHDFS/ListHDFS socket timeout issue

Contributor

Hi,

I try to put/List hdfs from NiFi in aws ec2 instance, But i cant be able to put/List hadoop file system and here is my log in nifi. Please have a look; I have enabled 8020,50010 in emr security group also. Kindly help me out from this issue. 

2020-03-30 12:09:30,082 ERROR [Timer-Driven Process Thread-8] o.apache.nifi.processors.hadoop.PutHDFS PutHDFS[id=18f688e9-084d-373b-9f6a-58cb9cdc355a] Failed to properly initialize Processor. If still scheduled to run, NiFi will attempt to initialize and run the Processor again after the 'Administrative Yield Duration' has elapsed. Failure is due to java.nio.channels.UnresolvedAddressException: java.nio.channels.UnresolvedAddressException
java.nio.channels.UnresolvedAddressException: null
at sun.nio.ch.Net.checkAddress(Net.java:101)
at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.connect(SocketChannelImpl.java:619)
at org.apache.hadoop.net.SocketIOWithTimeout.connect(SocketIOWithTimeout.java:192)
at org.apache.hadoop.net.NetUtils.connect(NetUtils.java:531)
at org.apache.hadoop.net.NetUtils.connect(NetUtils.java:495)
at org.apache.nifi.processors.hadoop.AbstractHadoopProcessor.checkHdfsUriForTimeout(AbstractHadoopProcessor.java:457)
at org.apache.nifi.processors.hadoop.AbstractHadoopProcessor.resetHDFSResources(AbstractHadoopProcessor.java:363)
at org.apache.nifi.processors.hadoop.AbstractHadoopProcessor.abstractOnScheduled(AbstractHadoopProcessor.java:251)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
at org.apache.nifi.util.ReflectionUtils.invokeMethodsWithAnnotations(ReflectionUtils.java:142)
at org.apache.nifi.util.ReflectionUtils.invokeMethodsWithAnnotations(ReflectionUtils.java:130)
at org.apache.nifi.util.ReflectionUtils.invokeMethodsWithAnnotations(ReflectionUtils.java:75)
at org.apache.nifi.util.ReflectionUtils.invokeMethodsWithAnnotation(ReflectionUtils.java:52)
at org.apache.nifi.controller.StandardProcessorNode.lambda$initiateStart$4(StandardProcessorNode.java:1515)
at org.apache.nifi.engine.FlowEngine$3.call(FlowEngine.java:123)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) 

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here