Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Nifi Cluster-Connection Suspended

Hi,

I have setup a 3 node Nifi cluster.When i started running only one node,i got the connection refused error. The errors is because during startup ZK will not establish quorum until all three nodes have completely started. As a node goes through its startup process it will being begin trying to establish zk quorum between all other zk nodes. Those other nodes may not be running yet if the other nodes are still starting as well, thus producing a lot of ERROR messages.So as a result nifi-app log is getting accumulated with error messages and increase in size.Is there a way to handle this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Super Mentor
@Gillu Varghese

The imbedded ZK was implemented to make setting up new NiFi Clusters quick and easy for POC and development type activities. The errors you are seeing are expected and not much can be done about that. It is recommended that an external ZK is used by NiFi instead of the internal. Especially fro a production type environment.

Thank you,

Matt

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Super Mentor
@Gillu Varghese

The imbedded ZK was implemented to make setting up new NiFi Clusters quick and easy for POC and development type activities. The errors you are seeing are expected and not much can be done about that. It is recommended that an external ZK is used by NiFi instead of the internal. Especially fro a production type environment.

Thank you,

Matt

@Matt Clarke

Thankyou so much for your quick reply