Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Nifi Error CSVRecordLookupService [id= ...] Failed to invoke @OnEnabled method due to java.lang.IllegalArgumentException Mapping Not Found

Nifi Error CSVRecordLookupService [id= ...] Failed to invoke @OnEnabled method due to java.lang.IllegalArgumentException Mapping Not Found

New Contributor

Hi,

I am simply trying to use a LookupAttribute or LookupRecord processor with a Generate FlowFile. To lookup records based on a .csv file that has two columns range and agency. I wanted to use the following three controller services for LookupRecord:

Record Reader - CSVReader

Record Writer - CSVRecordSetWriter

Lookup Service - CSVRecordLookupService

My key is Range with a range value {1.. 5}. Agency is just a name like 'CD'. First should the range value be an integer type value or can it be a string?

After configuring all three services, I always receive the error message for the LookupService:

CSVRecordLookupService [id= ...] Failed to invoke @OnEnabled method due to java.lang.IllegalArgumentException Mapping for range not found, expected one of ['range', 'agency']

What does this error message really indicate?

Any assistance would be very appreciated.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here