Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

No HDPCA exam result

No HDPCA exam result

New Contributor

I have taken the Hortonworks HDPCA exam on 5th august 2019 and till the moment, I got nothing from Hortonworks, and I sent 5 emails after the 5 business days with no response.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: No HDPCA exam result

Community Manager

I am sorry to hear you have not heard back about your exam. Your best course of action is to email certification@cloudera.com. The certification team will then look into the incident and reply to you directly. You may also want to check your email spam folder in case the email accidentally was flagged as such. 

Regards,

Cy Jervis - Community Manager

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:

Terms of Use

Community Guidelines

How to use the forum

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:
Community Guidelines
How to use the forum

New Contributor

A lot messages have been sent to certification@cloudera.com and are unanswered.
I checked spam no messages from HWX/Cloudera support but status of exam on https://accounts.skilljar.com is Not complete.

New Contributor

Here is the answer i got in June...

I understand that this William, is the only guy who can grade all HDP exams.

I imagine that if this guy goes on vacations or something else, it maybe could explain the delay you are facing

Hope it helps

William Dailey (Hortonworks Education Support)

Jun 16, 07:25 PDT

Anis,

I grade all exams manually on Sunday morning, which I am starting now. You will get an email with the results late tonight or tomorrow morning. Good luck and I hope you do well.

WKD