Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Not able to access NiFi web ui on raspberry pi.

Highlighted

Re: Not able to access NiFi web ui on raspberry pi.

As mentioned before, remove all irrelevant NAR modules from your install. I posted our current library set, which still serves a very capable IoT edge NiFi instance.

Next, we don't officially support ARM platforms with various JDK combinations (at least, not yet). However, there have been numerous reports and consensus that NiFi must use Oracle JDK 8 due to instabilities in Open JDK 7 & 8 in general for their ARM build.

Highlighted

Re: Not able to access NiFi web ui on raspberry pi.

Explorer

Hello @Aldrin Piri

I want to ask you about the issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-754 , From this ticket I understand that, the problem is not fixed and you have advised to used jdk other than open jdk 7. I am right? since the ticket is old, I am guessing there might be some latest improvement to tackle this. Please let me know how to solve this having arm open jdk 7?

Also, if you can help with improper functioning of nifi web ui on Raspberry pi would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Amar.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here