Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Not able to publish data to Kafka topic on PublishKafka 0.10.1.2 processor of Nifi 1.2.0 in HDF 3.0.1.0-43

Not able to publish data to Kafka topic on PublishKafka 0.10.1.2 processor of Nifi 1.2.0 in HDF 3.0.1.0-43

Hi,

Following is the issue we are facing when we are trying publish data into Kafka topic using PublishKafka0.10.1.2 processor of Nifi 1.2.0 in HDF 3.0.1.0-43 :

Error: Failed to process session due to org.apache.nifi.processor.exception.FlowFileHandlingException. Transfer relationship not specified.

Attached is the Image for a more clarified detail about the error.

I have got this error in the following scenarios:

1)When I check in the checkbox for both success and failure in Automatically Terminate Relationships.

2)When I check in the checkbox for success and route the data to a local file for failure in Automatically Terminate Relationships.

processorconfiguration.png

Are we missing out any relationships apart from failure and success?How to fix this?Any Suggestions for would be highly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Not able to publish data to Kafka topic on PublishKafka 0.10.1.2 processor of Nifi 1.2.0 in HDF 3.0.1.0-43

@Sravanthi Bellamkonda

You are seeing that error because the files are 0 bytes. Try testing with files at least a few bytes in size.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here