Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Number format in TERMS panel

Highlighted

Number format in TERMS panel

New Contributor

Hi all,

I would like to change number format on TERMS panel in my Banana dashboard. File size stored in Solr collection field is now in Bytes. I would like to display that number in GB or MB on Banana dashboard. How can I do that. I found TERMS panel source code in Banana folder on Solr server, and probably line of code in module.js file which is responsible to display number. if (item) { var value = scope.panel.chart === 'bar' ? item.datapoint[1] : item.datapoint[1][0][1]; // if (scope.panel.mode === 'count') { // value = value.toFixed(0); // } else { // value = value.toFixed(scope.panel.decimal_points); // } $tooltip .html( kbn.query_color_dot(item.series.color, 20) + ' ' + item.series.label + " (" + dashboard.numberWithCommas(value.toFixed(scope.panel.decimal_points)) +")" ) But after changes to that file, nothing happens. I tried to clear Chrome cache, to restart Solr server and to create new terms panel, but also nothing happens.

Please help me.

BR, Tom

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here