Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Oozie-Java Action-ClassNotFoundException

Oozie-Java Action-ClassNotFoundException

New Contributor
I am using hadoop-2.6.0-cdh5.4.2 and trying to run "JavaOozieTest" java action in oozie (Web UI). I get "java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Class com.test.JavaOozieTest not found". Is there a place where i have to set the classpath? Or is there anything else that i am missing? the location of the files: the jop.properties in local filesystem workflow.xml in hdfs://hdfs01-sh/user/hduser0539/oozie/examples/apps/javaOozie/ application jar in hdfs://hdfs01-sh/user/hduser0539/oozie/examples/apps/javaOozie/lib/ Definition job.properties and workflow.xml job.properties nameNode=hdfs://hdfs01-sh jobTracker=xxxxxxx queueName=queue_0539_66 examplesRoot=examples user.name=hduser0539 oozie.use.system.libpath=true oozie.libpath=hdfs://hdfs01-sh/user/oozie/share/lib oozie.wf.application.path=hdfs://hdfs01-sh/user/hduser0539/oozie/examples/apps/javaOozie/ workflow.xml xxxxxxx hdfs://hdfs01-sh mapred.job.queue.name queue_0539_01 com.test.JavaOozieTest Hello Oozie! Java failed, error message[${wf:errorMessage(wf:lastErrorNode())}]
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Oozie-Java Action-ClassNotFoundException

Expert Contributor

Hi,

Can you share the workflow.xml file that you are running?

Regards

Nitish