Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Panic: runtime error: index out of range issue during Installation of Cloudbreak Components.

Panic: runtime error: index out of range issue during Installation of Cloudbreak Components.

New Contributor

Hi,

During cloudbreak components installation the output of #cbd init command shows following messages:

Profile already exists, now you are ready to run:
cbd generate
===> Deployer doctor: Checks your environment, and reports a diagnose.
local version:1.0.0
latest release:
panic: runtime error: index out of range
goroutine 1 [running]:
main.VersionCompare(0xc20800a030, 0x1, 0x1)
  /home/ubuntu/cloudbreak-deployer/deployer.go:102 +0x26f
github.com/progrium/go-basher.(*Context).HandleFuncs(0xc208066140, 0xc20800a000, 0x4, 0x4, 0x0)
  /home/ubuntu/.go_workspace/src/github.com/progrium/go-basher/basher.go:181 +0x2e5
main.application(0xc20803c8a0, 0xc20802dec0, 0xd, 0xd, 0x5a7ba0, 0xc207ffc300)
  /home/ubuntu/cloudbreak-deployer/deployer.go:72 +0x613
main.main()
  /home/ubuntu/cloudbreak-deployer/deployer.go:153 +0x3be
/tmp/bashenv.281174760: line 1153: [: -lt: unary operator expected
docker command: OK
docker client version: OK
/tmp/bashenv.281174760: line 1583: [: -lt: unary operator expected
docker server version: OK
Generating Cloudbreak client certificate and private key in /home/abhinav/certs.
Also, after using cbd generate and cbd login command "http://{public host IP address}:3000" is not working and "sudo nmap -sT -O localhost" shows 3000 port is not listening.

Please Help me if anybody has faced the same issue before.

Regards,

Sidhartha

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Panic: runtime error: index out of range issue during Installation of Cloudbreak Components.

Re: Panic: runtime error: index out of range issue during Installation of Cloudbreak Components.

@Sidhartha Samantray You have to open the port 3000 to make it work as mentioned in the above doc.

New Contributor

Hi Neeraj,

Thank you for replying. Now I am trying some other version also I am following the steps in the link you have shared.

Regards,

Sidhartha

Expert Contributor

You are using using 1.0.0 version of cloudbreak could you please upgrade to 1.1.0 and then: cbd regenerate cbd start

Br,

Richard

New Contributor

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I tried the same but the cbd init command o/p shows following message:

# cbd init

* Dependency required, installing sed latest ...

Then nothing happens. Can you please help me regarding the same.

Regards,

Sidhartha

Expert Contributor

And the command hanging here? Which operating system are you using?

Which platform are you using to deploy cbd?

New Contributor

I am using centos 7.2 and docker platform to deploy cbd.

Expert Contributor

Expert Contributor