Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Phoenix hive issue.

Phoenix hive issue.

HI I am using HDP 2.6.2.

I am facing issue while runing upsert command through Java phoenix jdbc connection.

Please find the exception below:

java.sql.SQLException: ERROR 2004 (INT05): Parameter value unbound. Parameter 2 is unbound

at org.apache.phoenix.exception.SQLExceptionCode$Factory$1.newException(SQLExceptionCode.java:443)

at org.apache.phoenix.exception.SQLExceptionInfo.buildException(SQLExceptionInfo.java:145)

at org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixPreparedStatement.throwIfUnboundParameters(PhoenixPreparedStatement.java:150)

at org.apache.phoenix.jdbc.PhoenixPreparedStatement.executeUpdate(PhoenixPreparedStatement.java:191)

Reference: https://community.hortonworks.com/questions/45896/problem-executing-joins-on-phoenix-query-server.ht... .

It’s a bug as per the link provided above. We need to know if the bug is fixed in HDP 2.6 version.

After this exception whenever I am running the jar. I got FileNotFoundException even though file is present on specific location.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Phoenix hive issue.

@Sindhu

Could you please help on this to resolve the issue.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here