Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Phoenix table join query on TIMESTAMP column generate error: IllegalArgumentException: Timestamp cannot be negative

Phoenix table join query on TIMESTAMP column generate error: IllegalArgumentException: Timestamp cannot be negative

New Contributor

Hi,

Does anyone have any thoughts on how to solve the following issue?

I have a data table with timestamp column part of the PK and a date dimension table with timestamp field as the PK. In joining the two tables I get the following error. The funny part is that when running the query again and again I get different min/maxStamp and once in a while the query executes. I tried with both PQS and thick client.

Thanks.

Error while executing SQL "select t.*, s.* 
from TRUCK.T_SIM_03 as s
INNER JOIN TRUCK.DIM_DATE_TIME as t
on s.EVENT_DATE_TIME = t.EVENT_DATE_TIME limit 100": Remote driver error: IllegalArgumentException: Timestamp cannot be negative. minStamp:8780528765093431859, maxStamp:-3008216813838049331
1 REPLY 1

Re: Phoenix table join query on TIMESTAMP column generate error: IllegalArgumentException: Timestamp cannot be negative

New Contributor

Hello, I just bumped into the same error. Did you find a solution/explanation to this ?