Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Pivotal HDB/HAWQ latest version 2.1.0 install fails on HDP v2.5, with the following ERROR

Highlighted

Re: Pivotal HDB/HAWQ latest version 2.1.0 install fails on HDP v2.5, with the following ERROR

New Contributor

Hi Vineet, I have been evaluating your implementation of the HDB2.1.1 sandbox, as requested - to validate the MADLIB installation is working as stated in the 'Apache Madlib Confluence' tutorials.

However, I get the following ERROR when trying to train the model, as specified in the tutorial:

18:30:25 [SELECT - 0 rows, 839.195 secs] [Code: 0, SQL State: XX000] ERROR: plpy.SPIError: failed to acquire resource from resource manager, queued resource request is timed out due to no resource (plpython.c:4663) Where: Traceback (most recent call last): PL/Python function "logregr_train", line 23, in <module> return logistic.logregr_train(**globals()) PL/Python function "logregr_train", line 133, in logregr_train PL/Python function "logregr_train", line 260, in __logregr_train_compute PL/Python function "logregr_train", line 75, in __compute_logregr PL/Python function "logregr_train", line 114, in __enter__ PL/Python function "logregr_train", line 197, in runSQL PL/Python function "logregr_train" ... 1 statement(s) executed, 0 rows affected, exec/fetch time: 839.195/0.000 sec [0 successful, 1 errors]

QUESTION - what can I do to resolve the error and continue with my evaluation of MADLIB using HAWQ??

Re: Pivotal HDB/HAWQ latest version 2.1.0 install fails on HDP v2.5, with the following ERROR

Contributor

Hi Leonard, I would suggest a few options because I don't have a quick answer for you right now looking at the above:

a) You can also post your question and scenario on the Apache MADlib mailing lists (simultaneously): user@madlib.incubator.apache.org and dev@madlib.incubator.apache.org

b) If you have a support entitlement on HDB via Hortonworks or Pivotal, please log a support ticket.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here