Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise

Preparation for HDFCNA Exam

Preparation for HDFCNA Exam

New Contributor

Hi, I worke on nifi since one year ago and I would like to pass the HDFCNA Exam. Does someone know how i can prepare myself and if this exam is difficult. I read the prerequists but there are not a lot information about it. Concretly what work is expected ? Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Preparation for HDFCNA Exam

Master Guru

@Pierre Leroy

-

This link covers the objectives you should be familiar with in order to pass the exam:

https://2xbbhjxc6wk3v21p62t8n4d4-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/HDF-CERT-Objecti...

-

Thanks,

Matt

Highlighted

New Contributor

Yes thanks you @Matt Clarke , I already read this document.

I am familiar with this but do you know if i should master all of this point or if i have the time during this exam to read some docs.

Is it difficult to finish the exam in 2 hours ?

Thanks,

Pierre

Highlighted

Master Guru

@Pierre Leroy

-

*** Forum tip: Please try to avoid responding to an Answer by starting a new answer. Instead use the "add comment" tp respond to en existing answer. There is no guaranteed order to different answers which can make following a response thread difficult especially when multiple people are trying to assist you.

-

I think that if none of the objective bullet points come as a surprise to you, that you will be fine.
If you have stood up a NiFi cluster manually and secured it using local file based authorizer and ranger authorizer, built dataflows using every component type (building tools across top of canvas, controller services and reporting tasks), and utilized NiFi's expression language (understand the hierarchy of where NiFi searches for variable values), you should do just fine.
-

Have your NiFi cluster handy and know where to find the NiFi user, EL, component usage and admin guides embedded in the NiFI UI.

-

Thanks,

Matt

-

If you found this Answer addressed your original question, please take a moment to login and click "Accept" below the answer.

Highlighted

@Matt Clarke, @Pierre Leroy

Anyone knows approximately how many problems will be asked in the HDFCNA Exam and how many we need to complete in 2 hours.

Don't have an account?