Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Preparing for CCA Data Analyst Exam (CCA159)

Highlighted

Preparing for CCA Data Analyst Exam (CCA159)

New Contributor

Hi there,

I am trying to prepare myself for CCA159 and wondering if anybody can advise about the simulator and context. 

Quickstart VM has been outdated based on here, so what is the replacement? How can we practise at home? It was used to be a Quickstart VM but seems we need to install Linux in VM and then follow this instruction here, Am I following the right path here? Any other free trial services like free EC2 tier in AWS?

Based on the video uploaded herehttps://demo.gethue.com/ may suffice rather than following the above approach and using a local version? Right?

What about the materials? Are the current documentation of Apache Hive, Pig, Impala enough?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Preparing for CCA Data Analyst Exam (CCA159)

Rising Star

Hi there,

You are welcome to reach out to our Certification Team at certification@cloudera.com with any exam related questions.

Highlighted

New Contributor

Thanks, sent an email and waiting for the response, shall I close this thread or delete it (although it seems it is not possible to delete)

Rising Star

You are welcome. You can just leave it here, no problem.

Thank you.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here