Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise

Publish JMS with javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory

New Contributor

Hi , I have not able to configure the JMSpublish procesor to send jms message to jmsserver , i have configured with the jpg attached but I get the error:

018-07-31 17:14:13,601 ERROR [Timer-Driven Process Thread-10] o.a.n.c.s.StandardControllerServiceNode JMSConnectionFactoryProvider[id=f1ea8358-0164-1000-65e8-459b2927acaa] Failed to invoke @OnEnabled method due to java.lang.IllegalStateException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failed to load and/or instantiate class 'javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory': {} java.lang.IllegalStateException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failed to load and/or instantiate class 'javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory' at org.apache.nifi.jms.cf.JMSConnectionFactoryProvider.enable(JMSConnectionFactoryProvider.java:171) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor328.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) at org.apache.nifi.util.ReflectionUtils.invokeMethodsWithAnnotations(ReflectionUtils.java:142)

85454-untitled.png