Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Queries about THE HDPCD:SPARK EXAM

Highlighted

Re: Queries about THE HDPCD:SPARK EXAM

New Contributor

Hi, exams objective are linked to spark 2.0 but the exam env is spark1.6

Sp how to approach SPARK-SQL in exam, as there are differences in spark1.6 and 2.0

New Contributor

Hi, I think the exam title and description specifically mention Spark 1.6 So, I think the mistake is that they've linked to the "/latest" version of the documentation. And probably at the time of creation, the latest was 1.6. So no confusion there, in the reference URLs, replace "/latest" with "1.6.0" then you can prepare from the documentation that comes up.

I think the exam objectives are linked to the "/latest" branch of the documentation. Unless explicitly specified, I think it would be 1.6 and that is what you should prepare for. I think the exam title clearly says Spark 1.6. Check that, and if that is the case, then there's no confusion. 1.6 it is. @pankaj kushwaha

New Contributor

Hi Abhishek, Thanks for the clarification . But the confusion is that exam title doesn't say anything about the version

This is the exam Title and objectives are linked to latest

Exam:HDP Certified Developer: Spark
Exam Code:HDPCD:Spark

New Contributor

I found the materials at this site to be the best to help me study: https://shoptly.com/sparkstudyguide

New Contributor

Hi,

Can you please explain which exact questions did you receive at the time of certification of HDPCD Spark ?

Thanks and Regards,
Sarthak Khore
sarthak.khore@gmail.com