Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

QuerydatabaseTable --> PutdataBaseRecord -- infinite wait in next run

Highlighted

QuerydatabaseTable --> PutdataBaseRecord -- infinite wait in next run

New Contributor

Dear Community,

I am facing strange issue in executing QuerydatabaseTable and PutDatabaseRecord process,

I have 2 different databases -source is MSSQL and Target is PostGress.

when i configured both these process i.e QuerydatabaseTable and PutDatabaseRecord I could upload all the data from source to target.

but next time when I am processing same process --- QueryDatabase table crating flow file and sending to queue but PutdatabaseRecord just waiting and waiting infinitely - any records are not able to ingest , though process shows its working.

Please help me how to solve this issue.

@kkpant75

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: QuerydatabaseTable --> PutdataBaseRecord -- infinite wait in next run

Explorer

@kkpant75 - were you able to load the data in Target DB using PutDataBaseRecord in first run? I observed the same infinite wait as well and found out it happens if your table has 100K records. Try to reduce the number of records and see the result.

I'm new to Nifi, i'm using 2 processors QueryDataBaseTable --> PutDataBaseRecord and I keep getting the error as "literal doesn't match format string" - if any idea please advise.

Thanks 

Re: QuerydatabaseTable --> PutdataBaseRecord -- infinite wait in next run

Community Manager

@Bat100 As this is an older post you would have a better chance of receiving a resolution by starting a new thread. This will also provide the opportunity to provide details specific to your environment that could aid others in providing a more accurate answer to your question. 

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:
Community Guidelines
How to use the forum
Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here