Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Ranger Policies with Dynamic Context is not working....

Ranger Policies with Dynamic Context is not working....

Contributor

Hi Security experts,

Please give me a solution for my issue.

I am using HDP 2.6.3. I followed the steps in creating dynamic context as per the document. Let me know where I went wrong.

1. I created the json file with the "contextEnrichers" and "policyConditions" in a json file (validated with json validator tool)

2. ran thebelow curl command

"curl -v -H 'Content-Type: application/json'-u admin:admin -X PUT --data hiveService2.json http://<FQDN>:6080/service/public/v2/api/servicedef/name/hive" and got the below output.

* Server auth using Basic with user 'admin' > PUT /service/public/v2/api/servicedef/name/hive HTTP/1.1 > Authorization: Basic YWRtaW46YWRtaW4= > User-Agent: curl/7.29.0 > Host: FQDN:6080 > Accept: */* > Content-Type: application/json > Content-Length: 17 > * upload completely sent off: 17 out of 17 bytes < HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found < Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1 < Set-Cookie: RANGERADMINSESSIONID=26D6411248523A3341C7680AABC8A68A; Path=/; HttpOnly < X-Frame-Options: DENY < Content-Length: 0 < Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 22:24:57 GMT < * Connection #0 to host <FQDN> left intact

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here