Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Resource Manager logs shows weird

Resource Manager logs shows weird

Explorer

Hi All,

I see the following logs in Resource manager.. .which is weird ... Did anyone see these logs ? 

WARN org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.AppSchedulingInfo: priorities is empty. Marking resource as not blacklisted
WARN org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.AppSchedulingInfo: priorities is empty. Marking resource as not blacklisted

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Resource Manager logs shows weird

Champion

WARN org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.AppSchedulingInfo: priorities is empty. 

the rational behind this warnining is how  many times the application has been given an opportunity to schedule a task at each priority. Each time the scheduler asks the application for a task at this priority, it is incremented, and each time the application successfully schedules a task, 

You many need to see your scheduler settings . 

Highlighted

Re: Resource Manager logs shows weird

Super Collaborator

I cannot find the message any where in our source code. AppSchedulingInfo even upstream does not have a warning message that gets printed. Can you tell me which CDH release you are on?

Wilfred

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here