Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

SAM gives NoSuchMethodException when deleting test case ??

Contributor

Is there something wrong with my DB configuration or application config ??
I have installed SAM and registry on Postgresql 9.5 !!
I have simple kafka source and sink as my topology !!
I think i have a problem with the kafka source !!

ERROR [2019-01-2214:21:58.894][dw-288- DELETE /api/v1/catalog/topologies/2/testcases/7] c.h.s.s.s.TopologyTestRunResource-Got exception:[StorageException]/ message [com.hortonworks.registries.storage.exception.StorageException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: com.hortonworks.streamline.streams.catalog.TopologyTestRunCaseSource.setOccurrence(java.lang.Long)]/ related resource location:[com.hortonworks.streamline.streams.service.TopologyTestRunResource.removeTestRunCase](TopologyTestRunResource.java:548)com.hortonworks.registries.storage.exception.StorageException: com.hortonworks.registries.storage.exception.StorageException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: com.hortonworks.streamline.streams.catalog.TopologyTestRunCaseSource.setOccurrence(java.lang

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Contributor

I changed the column type from bigint to integer for the topology_test_run_case_source.occurence and it was resolved and the test cases also started to run !!!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Contributor

I changed the column type from bigint to integer for the topology_test_run_case_source.occurence and it was resolved and the test cases also started to run !!!