Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

SHELL Script error of working isung SQOOP command The login is from an untrusted domain and cannot be used with Windows authentication.

Highlighted

SHELL Script error of working isung SQOOP command The login is from an untrusted domain and cannot be used with Windows authentication.

New Contributor

Hello everyone,

i have a sqoop command which exports data from Hive to MSSQL(Windows authontication) and it is working fine,

but when i'm trying to run same command from Shell Script it is giving below error ,

ERROR:

18/08/30 06:32:04 DEBUG manager.SqlManager: No connection paramenters specified. Using regular API for making connection. 18/08/30 06:32:05 ERROR manager.SqlManager: Error executing statement: java.sql.SQLException: Login failed. The login is from an untrusted domain and cannot be used with Windows authentication. java.sql.SQLException: Login failed. The login is from an untrusted domain and cannot be used with Windows authentication.

Can some one please help me on this

1 REPLY 1

Re: SHELL Script error of working isung SQOOP command The login is from an untrusted domain and cannot be used with Windows authentication.

New Contributor

post your sqoop command