Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

SSH pasword Less with Oracle Big data Discovery

SSH pasword Less with Oracle Big data Discovery

New Contributor

hello everyone. i have a problem. i want to install Big Data Dyscovery (BDD) and use the cloudera quickstart, because i don't now how to install cloudera. one of prerequisits of BDD is have SSH pasword Less available on clouderas''s node. I have 2 Machines, in one 1 run cloudera quickstart MV 5.8 (that runs on Centos 6.7) and for the other node i have other computer with oracle linux 7, and i can't run SSH pasword Less. i installed centos 6.7 in another MV (the same SO that comes in cloudera quickstart MV), and in this MV i can run SSH pasword Less without ploblems. i was modified sshd_config and edit ther following lines:

--------------------------------------------------------------

PubkeyAuthentication yes
AuthorizedKeyFile .ssh/authorized_keys
ChallengeResponseAuthentication no

--------------------------------------------------------------

but every time that i want conect me from another linux SO wiht SSH pasword Less, i can't use SSH pasword Less without problems on cluderas's quickstart MV. repeat, in other MV whit the same SO, i can use SSH pasword Less and all works perfect.

someone have some idea for my problem?

thank you for your help