Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

[Sandbox Help] Trucking IoT - Real Time Event Processing in NiFi, SAM, Schema Registry, and Superset

[Sandbox Help] Trucking IoT - Real Time Event Processing in NiFi, SAM, Schema Registry, and Superset

New Contributor

Hi there,

I've been following this step-by-step guide as well in simulating the trucking demo.

https://hortonworks.com/tutorial/real-time-event-processing-in-nifi-sam-schema-registry-and-superset/

I'm already at Step 5 where I Refresh the Druid Metadata in order to add the violation-events-cube-01 and the average-speed-cube-01. For some reason, I am only getting the violation-events-cube-01 and the other is not appearing, no matter how many hours I wait. I repeated the process three times alread but the average-speed-cube-01 is still not loading.

62597-screen-shot-2018-02-28-at-20108-pm.png

My setup:

Sandbox HDF 3.0.2.0 installed on a server via VMWare. 8GB of RAM is dedicated to the HDF.

Sanndbox HDP 2.6.4 installed on a server via VMWare. 8GB of RAM is dedictaed to HDP.

Can someone please enlighten me on this? Thank you!