Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise

​ Services in Ambari UI not refreshing the recent status and displaying the Stale "Red" status from the past incidents

​ Services in Ambari UI not refreshing the recent status and displaying the Stale "Red" status from the past incidents

Explorer
ambarialerts.png

Hi All,

Ambari Version : 2.21

I could notice that Ambari UI still displays the stale "Red" for the services which has been already recovered and running State. Even logout/login does not remove those stale "Red and Alert counts". Is this intended ? to show that recently it has got a incident.

Please let me know, if you have noticed this behavior even in the latest version 2.4.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: ​ Services in Ambari UI not refreshing the recent status and displaying the Stale "Red" status from the past incidents

Hi @rmanimkr,

Have you given this a shot? It has worked for others that have hit a similar issue.

Re: ​ Services in Ambari UI not refreshing the recent status and displaying the Stale "Red" status from the past incidents

Explorer

@Brandon Wilson, Hi Brandon, Thanks. yes Tried setting misfire grace period to 10 seconds and further Ambari version is already 2.2.1. but still the same issues. May be this needs a JIRA or not sure if it is fixed 2.4. I will try upgrading 2.4 in the Dev env and check.

Also the misfire grace period = 10 seconds has not helped everyone in that post.