Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Signed up for Coudera Live, and got successful confirmation.

Signed up for Coudera Live, and got successful confirmation.

New Contributor

got a mail with successful confirmation, and saying the VM would be ready in an hour and would get a second mail confirming the same. but after 8Hrs no mail. Please let me kow of my next steps.

Kind Regards,

Randhir Manyam

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Signed up for Coudera Live, and got successful confirmation.

Master Collaborator

Hi Rhandir,

Thanks for trying Cloudera Live - sorry you're not getting the second email... If you'd like to send me the email address you used to sign up in a private message I can check to see if we have a record of sending the second email. It's possible it went to your spam folder or something, so please check. If something failed about the deployment before it got that point, though, only GoGrid would be able to confirm that, potentially fix the issue, and restart your trial - so I'd suggest you also email GoGrid support to let them know about the issue.

Re: Signed up for Coudera Live, and got successful confirmation.

New Contributor

Thanks Sean, for checking into my issue, as of yesterday 12-Feb my issue has been resolved, with the help of GoGrid support. I am now able to work on the VM.

Thank You,

Randhir Manyam