Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

SolrCtl instance using JAAS option

Highlighted

SolrCtl instance using JAAS option

Explorer

I am using Cloudera cluster and it is kerberosed with tsl and ssl enabled. I am trying to use create an instance using the --jaas option in solrctl command but it is not working.

The solrctl command I am using is below

solrctl --jaas jaas-client.conf instancedir --create testindex3 /home/myuserid/testindex3

The jass-client.conf file is below

Client { com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule required useKeyTab=true keyTab="<PATH TO KEYTAB>/username.keytab" storeKey=true useTicketCache=false debug=true principal="fully.qualified.domain.name@<YOUR-REALM>";

}

For the above command I am getting the error

Uploading configs from /user/myuserid/testindex3/conf to ZookeeperHost1:2181,ZookeeperHost2:2181,ZookeeperHost3:2181/solr. This may take up to a minute.

Debug is true storeKey true useTicketCache false useKeyTab true doNotPrompt false ticketCache is null isInitiator true KeyTab is /username.keytab refreshKrb5Config is false principal is fully.qualified.domain.name@

Error: can't upload configuration

I am not sure why the instance is not created and what i am missing. Is there anything wrong in my jaas.conf file.

Please advise