Support Questions

Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Celebrating as our community reaches 100,000 members! Thank you!

Some Services Showing Free Space Warning How to get it resolve.....?

Explorer

Hello All,
     In our environment NodeManager Local Directories Free Space, Data Directory Free Space, Transaction Log Directory Free Space, Log Directory Free Space,

Log Directory Free Space, NameNode Data Directories Free Space,HDFS Checkpoint Directories Free Space,Directory Free Space issu for Cloudera Management Services these are the warning i am getting into my cluster.
What should i do get rid of this problem..?

You Help is appriciated

Issues.pngThanks in advance

Aggy

Thanks & Regards
Aggy
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rising Star

You can either allocate more space to it or lower the monitoring thresholds through CM. Generally, you need 10+ GB free space for the logs.

You can lower the monitoring thresholds by going to each service in the CM, and searching for "log space" in the Configuration

To allocate more space, you can move the logs to another folder and create a symlink from the existing folder. This way, you don't need to change the log directory location in CM. Note that, you would need to stop each Service before moving the logs.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Rising Star

You can either allocate more space to it or lower the monitoring thresholds through CM. Generally, you need 10+ GB free space for the logs.

You can lower the monitoring thresholds by going to each service in the CM, and searching for "log space" in the Configuration

To allocate more space, you can move the logs to another folder and create a symlink from the existing folder. This way, you don't need to change the log directory location in CM. Note that, you would need to stop each Service before moving the logs.