Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Stuck on Cloudera Manager Cluster Configuration

Highlighted

Stuck on Cloudera Manager Cluster Configuration

Explorer

Hi All

I am currently stuck in the attatched step while configuring the Cloudera Manager.Can anyone please advise or share any link that can guide through.

thanks

pgt.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Stuck on Cloudera Manager Cluster Configuration

Mentor

@SwasBigData 

In the previous step [Setup Database] you must have entered values need at this stage

data_analytics_studio_database_host         [host where you DAS database is running]
data_analytics_studio_database_password     [password for the above DAS databases default]

Where is your CDP running AWS or Azure?

Highlighted

Explorer

Hello Shelton

CDP is running on GCP

Highlighted

Mentor

@SwasBigData 

I have never deployed on GCP and unfortunately, I am not a partner or running the newer CDP the environments I have and HDP 3.x Goodbye open source everything now behind a paywall catch me up on LinkedIn Geoffrey Shelton 

Highlighted

Mentor

@SwasBigData 

I think you missed the outputyou  but you should still be able to locate the log. There is a step during the configure Ranger and DAS Databases that should have give you and output. After running the gen_embedded_ranger_db.sh located in /opt/cloudera/cm/bin on the Cloudera Manager host

I will do a trial install tomorrow.

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here