Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Taxes for On Demand training

Taxes for On Demand training

Hi, I am trying to place an Order On Demand training 365 days.  I used my company name (one man company) and when I did (I live in UK), the total price shown was  $899 more adding taxes to the advertised price.

As I am paying from my own pocket, is this tax applicable to everyone (Individuals and Companies) or only for Companies? 

Besides, is this Tax reclaimable if I use my VAT registered company name?  As for as I am aware sale of digital goods between UK and US does not attract taxes (I may be wrong).

Would appreciate an early reply as I need to place an order today.

thanks

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Taxes for On Demand training

Community Manager

Thank you for the question @Former Member. I understand that the certification team is already addressing this via email and will provide the best answer. My understanding is that the taxes will need to be paid. Let me know if they reply as I want to make sure you get the information you need. 

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:
Community Guidelines
How to use the forum