Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Terms created from atlas v2 java client does not appear in atlas UI

Terms created from atlas v2 java client does not appear in atlas UI

New Contributor

Hi,

I am using HDP-2.6.3.0 and Atlas v0.8.0, Having some problem creating Terms from atlasClientV2 JAVA client.

I am able to create, retrieve and assign it to entity from JAVA client but i am not able to see those listed in Taxonomy section of Atlas UI. Could someone point me out am i missing something.

I have verified the java object's created from both UI and Client i see no problem.

Here is code for same.

MultivaluedMap<String, String> searchParams = new MultivaluedMapImpl();
searchParams.add(SearchFilter.PARAM_NAME, "Catalog.CreatedFromUI");
SearchFilter searchFilter = new SearchFilter(searchParams);

AtlasTypesDef copied = atlasClientV2.getAllTypeDefs(searchFilter); copied.getClassificationDefs().get(0).setName("Catalog.CreatedFromClient"); copied.getClassificationDefs().get(0).setDescription("Trying to clone from Catalog.CreatedFromUI"); copied.getClassificationDefs().get(0).setGuid(null); AtlasTypesDef newOne = atlasClientV2.createAtlasTypeDefs(copied); //Created successfully with 200 and with GUID But unable to see it in Taxonomy under Catalog //Same can be used to assign to entity.