Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Total Replication Edits 0 in Hbase - Solr indexing using Lucidworks ng-data on Secured Kubernetes Cluster in Hortonworks Distribution

Total Replication Edits 0 in Hbase - Solr indexing using Lucidworks ng-data on Secured Kubernetes Cluster in Hortonworks Distribution

New Contributor

Dear All ,
We actually gone through this blog and other demos for setting up hbase solr indexing using lucidworks ngdata indexer.
We are deploying the solution on Kubernetes on AWS with Kerberos based security.

blog.spagoworld.org/2016/07/solr-on-top-of-hbase-for-dashboards/

We have follow all steps as it is and the problem we are facing is that Whenever we insert data into HBase , Then That data is not replicating into Solr.
When we further debug the things , we found that HBase-INdexer is listening to Region Server WAL Logs and When we check Region Server Logs , we are seeing that it is keep replicating from same line no i.e. 1850 and Total Replication Edits are 0 everytime. I am attaching screenshot as well.
I will really appreciate the Help.PLease let me know if need additional info regarding this issue

87386-2018-08-24-53.png

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here