Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise

Training provider partner requirements.

Highlighted

Training provider partner requirements.

Explorer

We are a small services start up company based in Texas, as part of the career development initiative within the local community we are bsaed out of , we are currently offering training to a class of 60 students over a peiod of 7 weeks ,to prepare them for Cloudera Hadoop Administration Certification on a pro bono basis.

We intend  to provide training classes in the future as well  (not neccessarily on a pro bono basis ) and believe that becoming a partner will help us further distinguish ourselves. I would be interested in knowing more about the process , requirements for becoming a training provider partner initially and service provider partner eventually.

Thank you and  appreciate your help!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Training provider partner requirements.

Community Manager

Here is the page where you can apply to become a partner and get further information. http://www.cloudera.com/partners/cloudera-connect-partner-program.html 

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:
Community Guidelines
How to use the forum
Highlighted

Re: Training provider partner requirements.

Explorer

I had previously posted a query at the link you provided , I did that one more time now. Thank you for help, and I hope to hear back . 

Thanks again!