Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Training provider partner requirements.

Highlighted

Training provider partner requirements.

Explorer

We are a small services start up company based in Texas, as part of the career development initiative within the local community we are bsaed out of , we are currently offering training to a class of 60 students over a peiod of 7 weeks ,to prepare them for Cloudera Hadoop Administration Certification on a pro bono basis.

We intend  to provide training classes in the future as well  (not neccessarily on a pro bono basis ) and believe that becoming a partner will help us further distinguish ourselves. I would be interested in knowing more about the process , requirements for becoming a training provider partner initially and service provider partner eventually.

Thank you and  appreciate your help!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Training provider partner requirements.

Community Manager

Here is the page where you can apply to become a partner and get further information. http://www.cloudera.com/partners/cloudera-connect-partner-program.html 

Cy Jervis, Community Manager

Was your question answered? Make sure to mark the answer as the accepted solution.
If you find a reply useful, say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up button.

Learn more about the Cloudera Community:
Community Guidelines
How to use the forum
Highlighted

Re: Training provider partner requirements.

Explorer

I had previously posted a query at the link you provided , I did that one more time now. Thank you for help, and I hope to hear back . 

Thanks again!

Don't have an account?
Coming from Hortonworks? Activate your account here