Support Questions
Find answers, ask questions, and share your expertise
Announcements
Alert: Welcome to the Unified Cloudera Community. Former HCC members be sure to read and learn how to activate your account here.

Unable to access ambari with maria_dev or admin. i even tried reseting the password by ssh ambari command. pls help

Unable to access ambari with maria_dev or admin. i even tried reseting the password by ssh ambari command. pls help

New Contributor

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Unable to access ambari with maria_dev or admin. i even tried reseting the password by ssh ambari command. pls help

Rising Star

which command did you run? Did you ambari-admin-password-reset?

Re: Unable to access ambari with maria_dev or admin. i even tried reseting the password by ssh ambari command. pls help

New Contributor

yes kashif.. i have used this and reset the admin password yet i am not able to login in chrome/firefox/edge/ie

Rising Star

What's the behavior? Is Ambari web UI appearing in the browser but you can't log in? Is the browser login window locked up? Ambari isn't coming up at all in the browser? etc...

New Contributor

I am able to see the login screen. When i enter maria_dev as username and password its always saying incorrect login username and password.

I tried this with all browsers.